Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A warm welcome to the planetsuse.org readers

I finally got my act together and got syndicated on Planet SUSE which will probably multiply the number of readers of my ramblings by quite a big amount.
For those who don't know me already: i'm one of the guys of the fabulous Team Mobile Devices, located in the Nürnberg facility.
If i don't do things related to bluetooth, power management, UMTS/3G, suspend or other portable-computing stuff, i quite often hack on some small digital TV set-top-boxes, of course running Linux.
There will be the odd post in german on my blog, usually for stuff of local interest only. I hope you all can stand that.

So let's have a lot of fun...

P.S. if you want to reply on my blog, make sure not to have the string "http:" in your comment, or i will not even see it for moderation. Thanks, spammers!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Seife!

    It's always good to have high quality rants on planetsuse :-)

    ReplyDelete