Monday, November 10, 2008

NLUUG "Mobility" Conference

Last week, I was attending the NLUUG autumn conference, themed "Mobility" (Unfortunately, there is no usable english page, but at least the programme should be available here). I was giving two talks on the topics "suspend" and "UMTS/3G", which went pretty well.
Apart from the 10+ hours train ride to and from Ede, this was a very nice event with many good talks and lots of interested and interesting people. Additionally, the ELC-E Embedded Linux Conference Europe was held simultaneously, which provided for even more interesting talks. Unfortunately I could not stay for the second day of ELC-E talks, because I had to take care of returning home in time for the weekend.

The papers are already up on the conference website, I assume that the slides will follow soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment